Every August, Osisko en lumière, takes place in Rouyn-Noranda. You can get there by land or by air.
The main access routes are Highway 117 and Highway 101.
- From Montréal, take Highway 15 North to Labelle, then the 117 North to Rouyn-Noranda. See map.
- From Gatineau, take Highway 105 North to Grand-Remous, then the 117 North to Rouyn-Noranda. See Map.
- From Timmins take Highway 101 to Matheson, then the 388 to Duparquet, then the 101 South to Rouyn-Noranda. See Map.
Montréal | 638 km
Québec | 881 km
Gatineau | 535 km
Mont-Laurier | 399 km
North Bay | 282 km
Sudbury | 351 km
Timmins | 221 km
Hearst | 446 km
Toronto | 626 km
Maheux's buses offer transport from Montreal, Chibougamau, Matagami, North Bay, Val-d'Or, Amos, La Sarre and Ville-Marie.
Directions to the Festival Site
- Via the 101, turn left on Murdoch Ave. and then right just past “en Sol mineur,” a music school. (Consultez la carte)
- Via the 117, continue on Larivière Ave. which becomes Lake Avenue. Turn right on Murdoch Ave. and then right just past “en Sol mineur,” a music school.
- To avoid traffic jams, a complimentary shuttle service is available to take you to the festival site. Three secure stops with ample parking are available.(Détails et horaires des navettes)